Friday, December 19, 2008

Update!

I know it has been for EVER sense I have written anything real. My last entry was about Vegas and that was in the first week of November, and now it is close to the end of December. I’m sorry!!! And it’s not like nothing has happened. I lost my job because of the amazing economy at the end of October. I was jobless for almost two months and just started a new job (that I LOVE) on December 8th. So I have only been here two weeks but I love it…and I feel like I am catching on fast which is nice.

Thanksgiving was fun. We went to the John’s (my cousins) for lunch then we went to the Foster’s (Elliot’s mom and step dad’s) for a second lunch early dinner. After we ate we played a HUGE game of Phase 10. There were 10 people playing…you could only go once or twice before someone won. It was CRAZY!!!

Elliot and I have ALL our Christmas shopping done!!! But that’s about all that is happened. I’m excited for Christmas; it is going to be different because this is my first year being married. For Christmas I got Elliot’s racquetball racquet restrung. Well…he was looking for his racquet last night and wouldn’t take no, or let’s do something else for an answer. So, he found out his Christmas present. He felt really bad so he gave me one of mine…it was a racquetball racquet!!!! I'm so excited…we can go play together now!!! Anyway…Saturday we are going over to Callie and Dave’s to exchange presents because they are going to Cali on Monday for Christmas. Then we are doing Christmas Eve at my parents because Grandma V and (Grandpa) Jay will be there. Then Christmas morning we are going to get up and do our own thing. Then on our way over to my parents we are going to stop at Dahl’s (Elliot’s dad) to exchange presents. Then around noon or so we are going to Fosters. Then that night we are going to Grandma Graves. Then we both work Friday and Saturday we are going to Gunnison. I’m so excited. Busy but fun!!!!

That is about our life for now. I will try to do better at updated yall.

2 comments:

Erin said...

wow. That Christmas sounds insanely busy. I am excited not to go anywhere this year! I forget why you go to Gunnison... who lives there? I wonder if we have ever been there at the same time (you know my husband is from there right?)

Jenkins said...

We go to Gunnison to visit my Aunt. And yes I did know your Husband is from there, we dont go very often....but I love going! There is not much to do...so nice!!!