Friday, February 6, 2009

Life....or something like it!

I know it has been a very long time sense I have last posted. I'm sorry I’m a total slacker. My computer at home is kinda stupid…so I don’t usually get on it. So the only time I ever post is when I'm at work. And now that I have a job that keeps me busy (which I am LOVING!!!!) I don’t get a chance to post very often. But I thought I would update you on our lives…maybe I will even do a picture survey just to get some pictures in some time here soon.

Not too much happens around here. We LOVE babysitting Anna, my cousins daughter. We go to Ikea a LOT…like almost every weekend. Elliot is BIG in getting a years’ worth of food storage, so we got shelves, then decided we needed more, so we went back the next week and got more! We are both staying very busy with work, and Elliot is working on grants so we can go back to school. I am trying to learn how to cut Elliot’s hair…and I'm getting better at it. That’s about our lives!!

If you want to see LOTS of pictures you can check out my facebook…that’s where I put ALL my pictures :D

No comments: