We got up at 5:45 to shower and get ready then headed over to my parents. We didn’t want to pay for parking so my dad took us to the airport. We left my parents house around 6:30 and it was snowing. We went about 35 mph almost the whole way to the airport. We finally got there about 8:15. My dad dropped us off at the curb, we went and got our boarding passes and went through secretly. There were no lines…it was awesome! We got to our gate the plenty of time. 
We all boarded the airplane and the pilot welcomed us and told we would be taking off soon. About ten minutes later he got over the intercom and said they needed to de-ice the wings which will take about ten minutes then we will be off to Vegas. Well those ten minuets turned into fifteen or twenty. About 45 minutes after we were supposed to take off we finally did. The wait didn’t bother me because on Jet Blue there is a TV for each person. They have direct TV on them and they also have a channel that show where the plane is on a map, haw fast the plane is going and the altitude. It was so cool!! I don’t remember the highest altitude we hit but the plane went over 60mph!!! WOW!! THAT’S FAST!!!!
We ended up getting to Vegas 30 minutes late, which wasn’t a big deal to us because we were in no real rush. We took a shuttle to out hotel (The Sahara) to see what time we could check in. they checked us in but told us our room wouldn’t be ready for a few hours. It was only 10:00 so we were planning on that. They only luggage we brought were backpacks so we left the hotel with our ‘luggage’ and started walking down the strip. We stopped at a food court and got yummy wraps for brunch. Then kept walking. As we walked down the strip people would hand us things or stop us to offer us a “great deal”. They would ask us if we wanted to go to a show for free or wanted a few night stay in X hotel. We would say yes then they would ask us if were 24-28 or older we would say no to which they would reply then you can’t take part in this…but its okay stay young! We also had a few people give us coupons. But what we saw the most were people wearing orange shirts what said “Girls Girls Grils Straight to you in 20 min 1-888-XXX-XXXX” (I don’t remember the number) they would be snapping what looked like baseball cards. But they weren’t baseball players on them. They were almost totally naked girls. Well Elliot was handed a few and he handed them to me. I took them and threw them on the ground and said “those are naked girls…I don’t want to see naked girls”. Elliot chuckled and I got some funny looks.
We walked down to almost M&M world when some lady asked us if we were talked all day. We said yes and she handed us two all day buss passes and told us she didn’t need them anymore. By that time I was getting tired and sick of caring my backpack so I was very grateful.
So we jumped on the next bus (which was AWESOME!! Its call the Deuce and it was a double decor) that came by and headed back to the
We got there around 11:30 and asked if our room was ready yet. The (mean) old guy looked it up and said “NO” and sent us on our way. We went and sat by the pool for a bit to wait. 
We waited about five minutes when I decided I wanted to know how much longer it would be so I went back up the front desk to ask. The time we got a nice lady, she looked up our room and told us there were no room with king beds available yet but there were some queens. We said a queen would be just fine so she got us a room (which was on the 17th floor)!!!! We went up to our room dropped off our backpacks relaxed for a bit and went back out. We took the bus and walked around to see more of the strip. For dinner we went to Planet Hollywood. 
It took us forever to find because it wasn’t in the Planet Hollywood casino, so by the time we found it we were both kinda cranky. I got Chicken Alfredo and it was okay. Elliot got a hamburger and fires, he said the hamburger was good and his fries were DELICIOUS!!!!! After dinner we went to M&M world
and Coke World
. M&M world was AWESOME!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!!
I could have spent hours there…but Elliot
wasn’t as amused but it so we left and spent 10 minutes in Coke World which was cool but not as cool as M&M World. We walked about for a bit longer then we took the bus back to the hotel. It was early (about 7:30) but we were tired because we had gotten up at 5:45 and had walked around ALL day…so we went to bed!
Thursday morning we were lazy. We didn’t get up till 11. We went and had breakfast at Denny’s, which was a bad idea!! We got a table as soon as we walked in but it took over fifteen minutes just to get a server. Then it took forever for him to get our food out, it was awful! After breakfast we went to Casino Royal, because that’s where our $100 gambling money was to. 

We found out you had to get jackpot to cast out, and neither of us did…so we didn’t win any thing but it was lots of fun anyway!
Then we went to a comedy magic show. It was super cute…I really liked it (you can check him out here)
Then we walked the strip to check out more hotels. We also went back to M&M world and watched a 3D M&M movie called “I Lost My M In Las Vegas” it was cute. For dinner we went to the China Star Buffet.
It was soooooo good!!!! It was the BEST Chinese buffet I have ever had!!
After dinner we did more walked. A guy stopped us and asked us if we wanted two free show tickets. We said “we are not told enough” he replied “do you want to get married?” when I told him we already were he said “really? You guys are like 13! How old are you two??” We smiled and told him we were 23 and walked away laughing. Shortly after that we jumped on the bus and went to the Stratosphere. We took the elevator up and HOLY COW it went FAST!!
We walked around and watched some people ride the rides.
They are scary looking!!!! We started getting tired so we went back to our hotel and went to bed!
Friday was the day to check out of our hotel. We woke up around 8 and went down to the breakfast buffet at our hotel. Then went back to our room and I fell asleep while Elliot watched TV. At 11:30 we checked out and went to Circus Circus. We got a full day pass and they had lockers so we put our backpacks in a locker and went and rode rides. We then went and watched a circus act that was AWESOME!!! It was African Acrobatics!!! We decided we needed a break from the circus so we went to Slots of Fun!
This was my FAVORITE casino because you could use coins!!! We had lots of fun there.
After Slots of Fun we went and had lunch then back to Circus Circus to ride more rides. We spent the rest of the day going from Circus Circus to Slots of Fun and back again. By around five we started getting hungry again and we had a coupon for a buffet (I don’t remember what it was called…but) we went to it and it was closed. So, we decided to go to the Emperors Buffet at the
(I don’t remember the name…but it was GOOD). After dinner went back to Circus Circus to see another act. We got there and sat down, we were there about 5 minutes when someone came out and said it was cancelled due to technical difficulties. So, we went and rode the roller coaster one more time, got our back packs out of the locker and headed back to see another show, but we were to slow and it was over before we go there. We walked the strip for a while, walked through a few more casino/hotels and then decided we were tired so it was time to head to the airport. We got on the Duce and rode to the south changed station then got on the bus that would take us to the airport.
We got to the airport about 2:15am (Saturday morning), walked down to the ticket counter, no one was there, so we went to some benches put our stuff down and laid down on the floor and fell asleep. We slept off and on from about 2:30 to 5:30. When we totally woke up we were hungry so we went and got back on the bus and headed to the strip for breakfast…IHOP. After we ate we jumped back on the bus to the airport. Every time I would sit down I would fall asleep so it was good Elliot was there…or I would have missed my stops! OOPS! When we got back to the airport we went asked if there were any flights before 6pm to SLC…and of course there weren’t so….we got our boarding pass and went to the gate. We were there not long when we both decided it was nap time. So we lied down on the floor and fell asleep.
We spend about ten hours straight in the airport, we sate slept and watched a football game. I was having fun because I LOVE the airport (I know I'm crazy), but Elliot didn’t like it much.
We were both VERY happy to get on the plain home. I LOVE flying plus there was a show on TV about jails…so I was in 7th heaven. When we landed my mom and dad picked us up, and we headed home!!!! We had LOTS of fun…but were very excited to be home and to sleep in our own bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment