Thursday, October 23, 2008

Blah!!

So, not much new is going on. This week has been pretty normal. Nothing exciting, nothing new, just same old same old. BUT I thought I should post something. My mom always post these deep thought or super funny thing. But I don't have any deep thoughts =) and not much funny to say. So...this is just a boring blog. SORRY!!!
Tonight Elliot and I are volunteering at the Scera to help with the "Warren Miller's Children of Winter". McKenna is coming over this weekend while Elliot's mom and Mike are going to (I think) Moab. SOOOOOOOO Maybe I will have something more exciting to report about next time!!
PS (can you PS in a blog??)
Dr Laura makes me laugh HARD!!! Almost as hard as my little brother does!!! I would NEVER call her...she is a jerk! But boy she is funny! VERY mean, yet funny!!! If you need a good laugh you should check her out HERE!!!!

No comments: