My mom told me I need to get some pictures up....so here you go =D
1. What color is your favorite hoodie? I was Maroon and said “Harvard” but I lent it to someone and never got it back =(
2. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? My husband?? Yes I would!
3. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Usually just lick it
4. Do you like your hair? I do
5. What are you listening to right now? The Nightmare Before Christmas
6. How many countries have you visited? 2 The USofA and
7. Do you have a cell-phone? That’s kind of a lame question isn’t it?? Doesn’t EVERY one have one???
(and it opens like this, and like this, and like this and like this)
8. Who are you going to be with tonight? Hanging out with the BLATTERS!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
9. Can you hula hoop? HAHA no….I tried the other day and it was a BAD idea…but VERY funny!!!
10. Have you ever crawled through a window? I did last week to break in to Marc & Chardell’s house….Chardell told me to.
11. Are you close to your parents? I would like to think I am
12. Ever been out of the state? I have been to LOTS of states
(The purple states are the ones I have been to)
13. Do you like to wear jewelry? My wedding ring
14. Do you have any siblings? I do….I have a sister (Haley) a brother (Alec) a 3 brother in-laws (Graden, Connor, & Dave) and 2 sister in-laws (Callie, & McKenna)
15. Do you like Halloween? I do….I think its LOTS of fun!!!














1 comment:
Okay-those pics are FUNNY! I'm very impressed with your blogging skills!!!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment