Sweetheart Tag
The rules are as follows:
Each person answers questions about their sweethearts. At the end of the post, the person tags 6 people and posts their names. Then, go to their blog and leave them a comment letting them know they have been tagged.
What is your husbands name? Elliot Richard Jenkins
How long have you guys been married? 4 months and 22 days
How long did you date? We dated for 7 months, then dated for 3 weeks then were engaged for 3 months.
How old is he? 23
Who is taller? Elliot
Who can sing best? Me!
Who is smarter? He is!!!! I married a GENIUS!!!!!
Who does laundry? Usually Elliot...but right now while Im not working full time I do.
Who pays the bills? He set up the budget...and I set up the on line bill pay
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
Who mows the lawn? We dont have a lawn to mow...but when we did he did.
Who cooks dinner? Usually Elliot...he cooks and I do the dishes!!! I LOVE it!!!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
Who kissed who first? Elliot did...the first and second time!
Who wears the pants? Elliot says he does....and we will just let him think that ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment