Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine’s Day

I really need to blog more. However, I take a LOT of pictures of my little guy and if I blogged more you would just get more pictures of him. But maybe you would like that...maybe you wouldn't.

I hate when people post a million pictures on Facebook of their kid, yeah I know it is cute but really 15 pictures of the same pose? The more I think about it...that is what your blog is for, to boast and say how freaken awesome you and your family are and if you don't like it you don't have to read my blog :)

So back to my title:

Monday night about 10:00 I was laying in bed and I thought "CRAP tomorrow is Valentine's day and I don't have anything for Elliot, I am the worst wife EVER!" So, Tuesday morning I got up and went to the store and bought him balloons, beef jerky, Cherry Bawls, 4 candy bars and a card and took it to him at work while I was on my way to work. I called him right before I got to his work (because I can't just go in to his work because the doors are locked and you have to know the secrete code to get in) and asked him if he could come out to the front parking lot really quick. As he walked out he said, whats up, then he saw the balloons and shook his head and said "I hate you" It was perfect! He gave me a hug and a kiss and said thank you and also text me and said thank you!

Elliot brought me Arbys for lunch and when I got home there were a dozen roses on the table, the Hunger Games trilogy and he made me fondue for dinner. It was an awesome night. (And of course I didn't take any pictures.) However, we were just finishing up eating and I grabbed a strawberry and asked Christopher if he wanted it, (yeah I'm a bad mom, I didn't plan on giving it to him) he leaned it and tried to taste it so I let him gum it for a bit. He LOVED it and 'ate' (if you can call it that) almost half of it.