Well, just because my sister did (updated her blog), I will too!!!! I read blogs almost every day (it is something to do while nursing at 2 in the morning to keep me awake). Because I read them so often I think to myself “self, why don’t people update their blogs like every 2-3 days?” (I really don’t think self before I think…but it would be funny if I did.) If I want people to update their blog that often…why don’t I?
Well, I keep putting off updating my blog because I was asked to blog about Christopher’s birth. Nothing wrong with that…I just haven’t taken the time to sit down and write it, being a mom, wife and customer care supervisor really gets in the way of life. Don’t get me wrong I love being all three of those…I just don’t update my blog as much because of that. J So, I will get to his birth story when I get to it.
As for now…enjoy some pictures of us (mostly Christopher) while we were in the hospital.
For Halloween Christopher was a Jed, he even had a lightsaber (aka glow stick)
And last but not least, we blessed Christopher on Sunday.
I can't get enough of this boy, I love him SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!


1 comment:
You know, I should think more like you! I love checking out updated blogs and as I'm sure you know I haven't in a very long time! I will keep up if you do too, k?
Post a Comment