Not much has happened in our life. Really, all I do most days is work then go home and sit on the couch until it is time to go to bed (about 8:30). I am super excited to get this baby out! One, because I can’t wait to hold him and kiss his face (even though Elliot thinks it “seems awkward” and that “kissing is for mom and dad”). Two, because I am SOOOO done being pregnant. I really have nothing to complain about, from what I have read (on blogs and such) this has been a really easy pregnancy and on top of that I have an AMAZING husband who takes care of me when I don’t feel well.
I feel like my life is full of count downs right now,
2 days till Haley and Gray get home
9 days till Alec is home
26 days until Aldo is due (and he WILL be here in <30 days)
See, just a bunch of count downs. I'm not sure what I am going to do once he gets here, my count downs will be over. Then what?

No comments:
Post a Comment