
I was looking at my blog today and realized that I am the WORST daughter EVER!!!!!! I didn’t post anything about my mom on Mother’s Day. SORRY MOM!!!!!!! So here is a post just for her…
My mom is the most amazing person ever. Anyone and everyone that meets her thinks so too. I use to hate it when I was younger because everyone would tell me how cool my mom was and I felt like they liked my mom more than me.
She is such a happy person. I love calling her when I have good news, whether it is good to her or not she is always so happy for me. Even when I call her and tell her something lame like I figured out how to fix an alarm (at work) without asking our lead tech. She gets all excited and tells me good job, and makes me feel like a million bucks!!
I love that I can talk to her about anything and everything. And when you talk to her she makes you feel like you are the most important person in the whole world.
When I was young I remember her being wonder woman, she could do anything. I remember she use to touch hot pans and it would not even burn her that was the coolest thing I had ever seen.
She is so amazing when it comes to the piano, she use to play the piano and sing for us to dance. She would do it at grandmas too for everyone to dance.
She has the best heart; she would do anything for anyone. She will bend over backwards for her family. Us kids never went without because she always put us first. She would spend her birthday and Christmas money on us and never think twice about it. WOW!
I wish I had all the time in the world to go on and on about how amazing and wonderful she is…
I love her so freaken much!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Your mom is amazing! I love her!
I love you more!
What a wonderful tribute to your mother. I have to agree with everything you said. Your mom and her siblings were very blessed to have two absolutely amazing parents who raised them to be the loving, giving, happy people that they are. Too bad grandma and grandpa Graves don't have the ability to raise all children on earth! I love your mom!
Post a Comment