It has been a VERY long time sense (I don’t like the word sense, I never know how to spell it, sense or sence…thank goodness for spell check to let me know it’s an S not a C) my last blog, this is going to be random, long and I would be very surprised if ANYONE makes it though it…if you do…I'm sorry, you must have as much if not MORE (if that is possible) time on your hands as I do. If any of you know me (I'm sure anyone that has made it this far does) you know I get distracted and get on tangents VERY easy (I just want you all to know…that I spelled tangents CORRECTLY the first time I tried!!!) Because (I know I know…you’re not supposed to start a sentence with because…but it’s my blog so I can do what I want HA!) of this, this blog will be VERY random. There are a lot of things going through my head, but yet nothing at all. So that is what this blog will be about, a lot of nothingness.
I hate the word supposed to, well its kinda two words, but I hate it. I can NEVER figure out how to spell it, which was totally okay until they came out with the whole keyboard phones, now I don’t have help on my cell phone when I am sending texts, so EVERYONE I text now knows that I am a bad speller. And why don’t they have spell check on messenger??? BAH!!!! Everything should have spell check!!!
So, hands down (I'm not totally sure what that means or why people say it, but I like it) I have the BESTEST, FUNNIEST, NICEST, LOVINGEST …you add in whatever other good est thing you can think of … and that explains my little brother. He has this great, I don’t want to say relationship because that sounds wired, but something with his teacher. Every paper he has to write for school he makes two pages longer then the teacher asks because the first page is ALWAYS a page of jokes…and the last page is the punch lines. For example on the first page it would say…
1. 1. Where does the president keep his armies?
2. 2. What’s red and green and goes through walls?
3. 3. What do you get if you cross the Atlantic with the Titanic?
And so on…then on the last page it would say…
1. 1. In his sleevies
2. 2. A frog if you throw it hard enough
3. 3. About half way
I think if I did that my teacher would fail me, I think it is so funny that one, she lets him do that and two, he really does it. I love that boy and am going to miss him like CRAZY when he goes on his mission!!!
So, a few weeks ago I thought I was prego. I got really scared then excited, and then I thought about everything I wanted to do before I had kids and got kinda disappointed because I wasn’t going to be able to do them. I want to go back east and visit, (but I kinda think that would be fun to do with a baby so I wasn’t too bummed about that). But the number one thing I wanted to do before I had kids was go back to Elliot’s mission. I know how bad my parents want to go back to theirs, but they couldn’t because they had kids and bills and things like that. It took my mom years and years to get back to hers and it was only because she was in the right place at the right time, and my dad and never gone back. So, to say the least I was getting a little down about the whole thing, and then feeling bad that I felt this way. Well….GOOD NEWS!!!! I'm NOT prego!!! So guess what Elliot and I are doing!?!??! We are going to Brazil!!!!! I am so excited!!! I am working for an alarm company so we are SUPER busy during the summer so I can’t take anytime off till the “end” of the “summer” which is the first week in September. So we are planning on going October 10th through the 18th or 19th. I can’t tell you how excited I am, I check the tickets EVERYDAY because we haven’t bought them yet The reason being were going to wait till we got paid, but…we got a computer and Elliot a DS lite (Game Boy) (I will be getting one in a few months) and an iPod (because his is like a 2 gig and he needs more than that for the plane ride), so I think we are getting them with our next paycheck. The tickets are only $1,450 TOTAL for both of us ROUNDTRIP!!!! We are going to stay in pretty nice hotel because we want to be safe and stay away from the ghettos. The part I'm most excited about…well it’s tied with the beach…is one American dollar is 2.17 brazilin dollar. Shopping is going to be SOOOOOOOO much fun!!! I plan on taking only a few clothes down and buying the rest!! I heard they have pretty nice jeans for CHEAP!!!!!
Well…I guess I will let you get back to your lives…if you even got this far :D. You now know every thing new about my life…my new computer, Elliot’s new DS and iPod (which we are actually getting tonight) and the most exciting our trip to BRAZIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and side note…did you know if you turn in your old (no matter how old it is) iPod in at the iPod store at Gateway they will give you a new one for 10% off?!?!?! How cool is that?!
(Sorry there are no pictures…maybe I will post some next time)
2 comments:
where did elliot serve? richie served in curitiba. he will be VERY jealous when i tell him you guys are going to brazil. how fun!
Yeah, we are pretty excited. He served in Rio
Post a Comment