Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.

I am the oldest of three kids. We are so different, yet so the same

Elliot and I hung out February 18, 2008, and started talking about getting married February 20, 2008. However, we did date in High School, but it was still VERY fast!

My best friends are Elliot, Haley, Alec, Gray and my mom and dad.

I have a baby Aldo (that is not going to be his real name, thats just what we call him until he is born) growing inside of me that likes to kick, especially when his daddy reads to him.

I have a hard time getting to know new people and making friends unless I am forced to do it.

I really like Real Soccer. I will even watch them on TV, at least until I fall asleep.

My favorite TV show of all time is Law & Order: SVU. One of my favorite things to do when I was little was lay in the hammock with my dad and watch Law & Order or Murder She Wrote.

I would do anything for Ben and Anna; they have me wrapped around their little finger tighter than anyone ever has.

usually smile really oddly when people take candid pictures of me. I think it is because I don’t like pictures of me and I feel awkward.

I miss my little brother like CRAZY; I can’t wait for him to come home.

I have the best sister in the world; she is so thoughtful and does everything she can to make sure people she loves are happy and taken care of.

I really like to organize things. Most people make fun of me because of how much I enjoy it.

A part of me wants to move back in with my parents because I love spending time with them. However, I know that isn’t a reasonable thing to do, I have to grow up and be a big girl now.

I worked dang hard on my house getting it the way I want it and am so excited it is done; now we have a lot of yard work to do. It feels like it will never be totally done.

I have some of the coolest parents in the whole world!!! They are amazing! You can ask anyone!!!

2 comments:

graden and haley said...

i think this is great!! love it!

Clancy and Katie Black said...

So glad I found your blog through Tammy's!! Congratulations on the pregnancy!!!